Sunday 12 January 2014

New Song !

 Happy New Year everyone !  I haven't posted for a while...I had a couple of good gigs over Christmas, and have been trying to write some new material. A lot of my friends are going through some hard times at the moment and I that was what was on my mind when I wrote this song. It is called Deeper in the Sand and reflects the kind of hopeless situation that many people find themselves in from time to time in their lives. I do seem to channel these kinds of songs quite a bit, but as I think I have said before, I don't seem to have much control over the songs I write. Anyway, this is the video for it which was shot using a Canon 60D slr camera with a Zoom H2N microphone attached. If you want more info on the set up then leave a comment and I'll get back to you :)



 There will be more videos to follow from this shoot over the next few weeks...and some exciting news about forthcoming radio play !!!!

Cheers
Chris

1 comment:

  1. I love a new Chris Robson song to start the day with! Well done buddy keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete