Wednesday 12 March 2014

Going live...

 Has it really been that long !!

 I have had a busy few weeks so here is an update:

  On the 16th of February I went up to Brentwood to appear live on the Sunday Lunch show on PhoenixFM hosted by Tony Smith. We had a chat about my music and I played a couple of tracks live in the studio. If you want to have a listen to how it went then follow this link http://www.phoenixfm.com/2014/02/17/chris-robson-on-the-sunday-lunch-show/

 Gig wise, I was at the Ship in Leigh-on-sea on the 26th February where I performed a short impromptu set reviving The Big Band Theory for the night, which went down well. It was a great night and some of the other performers included Justin Hazelden who did a fantastic 'acoustic punk' set and Darren Jones who never lets you down.
 On the 7th March I played a set for the Friday Night music night run by Unique Sounds at The Spread Eagle in Southend, a very busy night, followed by playing a couple of tunes round the corner at Preview in the RNA club. All in all a great weekend for music.

 Hopefully I will be able to post some news about some exciting opportunities over the summer soon, so watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment